Email Features of cPanel
One of the best features of cPanel is that it allows you to manage your mail. This allows you to work around your email accounts and perform the tasks around it. You can create emails, remove accounts, or forward emails. It is important that you have a clear picture of each and every feature of cPanel’s email manager tool.
Here is a list of the tools you can utilize:
- cPanel webmail tool allows you to access the webmail programs (Horde, Squirrelmail and RoundCube) included in cPanel. You can read your emails through a web browser.
- This tool allows you to send copies of all your messages from one e-mail account to another. You can also send the messages from all the accounts with one domain to the corresponding ones with another domain.
- Email Accounts. This tool allows you to create e-mail accounts, define passwords and quotas for them. If you wish to manage the email accounts for a chosen domain, you can also do so separately.
- This tool is an automated email filtering system that is very helpful in identifying spam messages based on the content of the email’s headers and body.
- Email Authentication. This tool allows to include additional details in the messages’ headers so they can be automatically recognized by the recipients as legitimate e-mails.
- Auto Responders. You can use this tool to set auto responder emails.
- Import Addresses/Forwarders. This tool allows you to import e-mail addresses or forwarders from Excel spreadsheet files (.xls) or comma-separated values sheet files (.csv).
- User Level Filtering. This tool allows you to manage filters for each user. Each user’s filter is processed after the main account filters.
- Account Level Filtering. You can manage the filters for the main account. You can also test the existing filters. MX Entry. You can change the MX records for your domain and define on which server to deliver the messages.
- This is an advanced spam prevention and protection system.
- Default Address. This feature will “catch” all the mails that are sent to an invalid email address for your domain.
Was this answer helpful?
Under the mysql header in Cpanel, select 'manage mysql' Then scroll down to the 'access hosts'...
cpanel uses its own 512kbit encryption certificate which is self signed by server. cPanel is not...
Every business has its own equity—a unique branding that is created to strengthen its positioning...
Working with cPanel will enable you to maintain your site efficiently and you can get the best...
How to create private name servers? Follow the below given steps to create the private...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution